Saturday, October 11, 2008






So it is snowing right now. I like it and hate it at the same time. I love watching it come down. But I still have to go out to the store today and I don't like driving in slush.
Last night I went over to my friend Holly's house. Our kids are all just a few weeks apart - except for Kourtney, she is my oddball. I don't have any kids her age. Holly has 4 and I have 3. It really was amazing that the adults were able to eat and then have conversation at all! Maggie and Karli are 4 weeks apart. Mags is a bit bigger, but Karli is walking on her own. Hopefully Mags picked up some pointers from Karli. Holly really is a great friend and I wish I did more with her. This is the first time in a year that we have had everyone together (Husbands and kids). But we are all so busy and then a total of 7 kids???? It is difficult to plan activities. I get to see her one on one (or with half the kids) about 1-2 times every other month. It really isn't enough!

1 comment:

HJ said...

I don't think we get to see each other enough either. That is a very cute pic of the kids. Of course all pics of the kids are cute. take care I'll continue watching your cute blog. HJ