Sunday, October 26, 2008

DC vacation
















So I finally convinced my husband to go on a vacation (outside of CA or Utah). I had to go to Washington DC for a meeting and I was able to coerce him into going with me! Yeah! The only downside was that I was away for a full week instead of 4 days.





The best part of the trip? Watching David in awe at our first pro-football game (NFL). It was the Redskins v. Browns - and of course the 'Skins won. I would have loved to take him to a Steelers' game, but it is just as expensive to go to Pittsburgh as DC and I was already going there. We also were able to visit the Holocaust Museum. I have been to DC 5 times and this was my first time to ANY museum. Keep in mind that I go for work and usually don't get out of meetings until 4:30 or 5 and the museums close at 5:30.





We had a blast going through the National Archives, Air and Space Museum, and the Natural History Museum. I want to take Emma next time!





No comments: