Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween with the Fam

Brothers, cousins and friends
Awwww, doesn't Rob look so precious with that goatee, shaved head and a Daisy headband??

The girls at the care center



Nancy Drew and Wednesday Adams


Helping clean up

Grandma Great, Steph and Ethan. Cuties!


This is my youngest Brother in law - pretending to be the lead singer of either Nickelback or Hannah Montana...


This is my nephew - I love that he had an A's jersey!!! Nevermind the item pertruding from his head.



Okay, I just look old here. Me and Heather - the only adults who dressed up that night. Hmpf.



It's (S)Tinkerbell! Awwww. She was pretty good about being in a costume :)

Last Saturday we had a family Halloween party. It is an annual tradition now. We do games, crafts and Halloween Bingo. Everyone gets to play Bingo - we even have some cool gifts for the parents! It gets vicious. Ang and I were fighting over a seasonal sign - and I won!

Then, tonight we went Trick or Treating with the girls. We went to a nursing/assisted living care center. They were so cute with the girls! And then the kids went through the neighborhood. What a blast! My nephew who is getting to be "too old" for trick or treating (apparently 12 year olds don't go anymore), helped me pass out the candy. He was pretty cool about it. :)

I must say that there are some strange adults out there though. I know a few of the women that came to the door were mothers. Now, I understand if they were getting candy for their kids, but their kids were already there with their bags! Why would you want more candy in your house???? I guess if it was some decent chocolate or Nibs, I can see why. But really???
Welll, the door bell is ringing... must go off and get rid of the candy! Happy Halloween!

No comments: