Friday, October 10, 2008

Fridays


Now that the State of Utah has gone to the 4-day work week, I am actually able to volunteer in the girls' classrooms. When I stayed home with Olivia, I didn't have anyone to watch her while I went to the school. Now that I have Friday's off I can still go in (Mags has to go to daycare at least two fridays a month). I get all emotional when I think of the great opportunity I have been given.
I can't believe how big (numbers) Olivia's kindergarten class is getting. There are up to 27 kids! And Emma's class keeps getting new students, but others move out. I just don't remember that many kids moving in and out during the school year.
Well, the photo is our budding photographer's desire to pose us and take pics. Emma is loving taking pictures and then she scrapbooks them. She gave Mags the hat to wear. :)
On to the weekend!

No comments: