Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fourth of July!!!




Mayor Corroon

Okay so technically we celebrated on the 3rd of July, but it just made the Holiday weekend that much longer :)
We participated in our city's annual parade. I almost walked with gubernatorial candidate Salt Lake County Mayor Peter Corroon. But I think my conservative husband would have been embarrassed! Just joshing - I am glad only because then I got to be in the shade instead of the sweltering heat. Still, I should have supported the man. The kids loved the parade and the candy!
We went up to the Cherry Day's Festival and the munchkins had a blast on the inflatable items (slide, bounce house).
That night we did fireworks. Mags had fun...until she burned her fingers on an extinguished sparkler. Not ER worthy, but still a tragedy in her eyes. Otherwise the evening was enjoyable!

No comments: