Friday, February 27, 2009

Rob's Birthday (yes, I know it was in January)

All Rob wanted to do was play cards for his birthday...

I told you I would eventually go back and post some of my photos... Well, on Rob's birthday we decided to harass him. Rob's birthday usually falls on Super Bowl weekend. For those of you who DON'T know, Rob is a die hard 49er fan (he met his wife on a 49er chat room - serious!). And since Dave's fave team, the Steelers were in (and won!) the Super Bowl, we decided to get him some nice football items - as long as they WERE NOT Niner things. :)

He did not have any piece of this cake that had another team logo. He had a piece that said "X" on it.

















Yeah Rob - the Jersey is a Sm-Medium. And since it's the Broncos, I am sure you love it.

















Can't you see and feel the excitement in the room? Sheesh.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: