Friday, February 27, 2009

Jonas Brothers Mania

I was beginning to wonder if Emma was really my daughter. I remember having a HUGE crush on two boys all through elementary school. Yes, Em did have a boyfriend in Kindergarten (they even held hands!!!) and in second (different boy), but hasn't mentioned a boy she likes for quite some time. Don't get me wrong, I am absolutely thankful that my eldest hasn't become boy crazy like her mother. But I can officially report that she finds Nick Jonas to be "cute". Go figure.
Emma, her friend Beth, Olivia and Sarah and I all went to the Jonas Brother's 3D Concert Experience today. It was well worth my time and money.

Emma reports "It was the best movie EVER!"

Here you can see the girls all dolled up to go. We told O she had to wear pants - David did not like that she wore a dance outfit out in public. Whatever. She wasn't naked at least.

Emma refused to smile because she poked her self in the eye. (yes, I had to struggle to not laugh). But aren't these girls simply gorgeous???











Don't you love those candid smiles? Sarah is just glowing...
Don't smile, don't smile!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: