Saturday, November 8, 2008

Family Portraits


About one month ago, the entire family got together to do a family portrait. There are a total of 8 couples with 17 kids. So if everyone showed up there would be 33 of us. Unfortunately, one of Dave's brother's didn't show, so the rest of us took a picture and then our individual family photos.
Finally, that brother took a "make up" photo and our AWESOME photographic essentially photoshopped them in. BTW, Masterpiece Images is the photographer. He can be found at http://mpiphotovideo.com/ But here are the ones I liked. We didn't necessarily get either of these for the huge family photo. Everyone else liked a different one. But luckily we all smiled and looked at the camera in every photo. EVEN Maggie! I love the sepia one. It is just more like us....
I love family photos though. I love sharing what we all look like and that we really are happy, not just on that day. (note: one of my niece's REFUSED to look at the camera or smile. and they are pretty happy too!)
Enjoy!

1 comment:

HJ said...

I wish I could make your picture bigger. I can tell they are cute but it is small so I know I am missing some of the beauty of your family. I'm excited for Dec. 6.

HJ